1 day ago
Princeton Township, NJ
Project Manager will support daily administrative tasks, processing and tracking activities.
• Manage multiple, simultaneous priorities
• Effectively and consistently communicate with cross-functional team members and multiple layers of the organization
• Review documentation, data and information for accuracy and completeness to ensure transparency and visibility
• Capture meeting minutes and action items during planning and scheduling meetings. Ensure that updates discussed during those calls are accurately captured
• Independently coordinate and navigate the PM organization and stakeholders to ensure timely processes and updates
• Ensure accurate capture, tracking and reporting of financials including change requests
• Assist and support in resolving issues that may occur with activities and tasks
• Track and collate data, create visualizations to support the establishment of new and the update of existing metrics and KPIs
• Report and escalate abnormalities in system or documentation to accountable contacts
• Collaborate to create and update MS Project Schedules and budgets
• Support project managers with various activities.
• Status Reporting to the IT PMO and other stakeholders
• Interfaces with vendors.
• Ensures all required project documentation is delivered and archived.
• Biotech/Pharma knowledge is a preference.
• 3-5 year experience as a PM with any Pharma / Biotech preferred.
• Microsoft Office, strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project experience
• Excellent organizational, multitasking, communication both in written and verbal form and time management skills
• Must be detail-oriented, team player, self-motivated
• Proven experience supporting multiple projects and teams
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Collaboration and partnership skills working closely with multiple stakeholders across complex programs
• Ability to prioritize a diverse and complex workload
• Project management certification is preferred
We are a leading recruitment, temporary staffing, and workforce management solutions firm headquartered in New York City with additional offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Florida. Since we opened our doors in 1985, we’ve been committed to our mission of finding people jobs they’ll love and connecting companies with the talent they need. Whether you’re an entry-level candidate starting your career or a seasoned executive looking for a change, we know that not one size fits all so we take an individualized approach with all of the professionals and employers we work with.
We specialize in recruiting for the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Creative & Digital, Financial Services, Engineering, Human Resources, Health Services, Information Technology, Legal Services, Life Sciences, Nonprofit, and Office Support.
100 to 499 employees