Riverwoods, Illinois | Professional/Business Services
Job ID: 105312
Listed on 4/12/2021
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- Complete other ad-hoc assignments/projects as assigned
- Experience with Jira, Agile a must.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
- A minimum of five years' experience as a Project Manager.
- A minimum of one year's experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills. Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.