Field Property Adjuster Eugene Oregon Area
Oregon Mutual Insurance
Oregon Mutual Insurance, a regional carrier in the western states, offers a wonderful opportunity to perform, excel and grow in the insurance claims arena. Our Field Property Adjuster will be based in the Eugene Oregon area and will work remotely from their home. They will handle predominately commercial and personal lines property claims. In addition they may supervise independent adjusters handling claims in other areas.
As part of our Oregon Mutual Insurance Claims Team, you will perform onsite inspections, investigate and analyze coverage, determine the damages, and work with various vendors and experts to settle claims. We will empower you to make decisions to serve and protect our policyholders.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Property estimating skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Solid negotiation skills
- Team Player who can assist others as needed
- Proficiency with claims handling technology, computer programs, and industry applications.
Candidate Must Be Able and Willing to:
- Maintain valid driver’s license.
- Ability to perform physical inspections, including carrying a ladder and inspect roofs or small confined spaces with damage.
- A minimum of three years of experience as a claim adjuster handling property claims.
- We are looking for applicants with career goals who want to grow and assume roles of greater responsibility within the company.
Oregon Mutual offers a pleasant working environment and a history of business spanning more than 100 years.
Equal Opportunity Employer