Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. (GTA) is currently seeking a Property Condition Assessment (PCA) Manager with 5-10 years of experience for our office in Baltimore, Maryland. PCA Managers will complete all aspects of property condition assessments including field work, data compilation and report preparation for each project in accordance with ASTM standards and local, state, and federal regulations and our client needs. This individual will may also be responsible for review of PCA inspection reports. Additional environmental due diligence experience is also required (e.g., Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II ESAs, etc.)
The ideal candidate will also have some or all of the experience listed below:
- Build skills in Construction Loan Monitoring (CLM) services, incorporating up-front construction document reviews and monthly pay application request inspection/reporting.
- Building assessments, identifying deficiencies, and recommending repairs with associated cost.
- Experience with Facility Asset Management, Preventive Maintenance, Energy Auditing, Owner/Lender Construction representation, as well as, specialized credentials or knowledge of any building system, such as, Building Envelope, MEP, Fire and Life Safety, and ADA/FHAA is a plus.
- Certifications: Registered Roof Consultant (RRC), Registered Waterproofing Consultant (RWC) or other relevant certifications are a plus
- Commercial building evaluation or commercial design experience with a general understanding of all building systems: site work, structural, building envelope, and MEP.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, civil engineering, or construction-related field
- 5-10 years of experience conducting and/or managing PCAs, PCNAs, and/or engineering and architectural consulting services
- Knowledge of building components, systems and cost estimating
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet project deadlines
- Strong technical writing skills and proven attention to detail