Psychiatrist for Hospital Employed Behavioral Health
Jackson Madison County General (West Tennessee).
Hospital system employment for behavioral health services.
Pathways Behavioral Health Services is the leading provider of behavioral health services in West Tennessee and serves over 10,000 individuals and families annually.
- 24 Hour Walk-In Triage Center
- Adult Inpatient Services (Mental Health & Substance Abuse)
- Crisis Stabilization Unit (Adult - 15 Bed)
- 24 Hour Mobile Crisis Services
- Intensive Outpatient Services (Adult & Youth)
- Outpatient Counseling (Mental Health & Substance Abuse)
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Only Grant Funded Medically Managed Detox Program in the State
- Call 1:4
Job Requirements: Board Eligible/Board Certified
- Competitive compensation with productivity incentive & excellent benefits package
- $75,000 Signing Bonus
- Student Loan Forgiveness; up to $90,000
- $10,000 Relocation available
- Qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Jackson, Tennessee is a family friendly medium size city of more than 100,000 people conveniently located on Interstate 40 between Nashville and Memphis. Jackson is a progressive, growing community that offers the best of a small-town feel with big city amenities including a robust retail base. We are proud that Jackson is home of the Jackson Symphony, the Jackson Theatre Guild, the Miss Tennessee Scholarship Pageant and the Rockabilly Hall of Fame Museum. Jackson has over 20 parks and recreation areas including Middle Fork Bottoms set to be completed summer of 2021. Middle Fork Bottoms is about the size of Central Park in New York City and will have areas for canoes and kayaks, walking/running/biking trails and a landing area to observe the wildlife. Jackson offers a low cost of living with a 4,000 square foot home ranging $350,000 and Tennessee has no state income tax.