- Top compensation package of $300K+
- Excellent upside based on productivity
- Generous signing bonus
- Assistance with relocation expenses
- Flexible clinical hours ranging from 15 - 36 hrs/week
- Four weeks of PTO with 7 Paid national holidays
- 24 Paid CME hours
- 401K with 4% match
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision/disability insurance plans; malpractice included
- License and DEA renewal
- Option to work in our beautifully decorated offices, and/or via telepsychiatry
- Experienced, dedicated support staff and pre-authorization teams
- Perform comprehensive psychiatric evaluations which include an evaluation of mental status, current psychiatric symptoms, and functioning, as well as psychiatric and other relevant health histories.
- Develop treatment plans which reflect evidence-based standards of care and practice guidelines.
- Monitor and continuously improve patient outcomes.
- Provide timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters, accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis codes through our Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Accrue at least 10 hours of continuing TMS education/year.
- Psychiatrist must have a current, valid license to practice in the State of California
- DEA registration certification unencumbered
Northern California Locations: Elk Grove, San Jose, Burlingame, El Dorado Hills, Fairfield, Oakland, Roseville, Sacramento, San Francisco (close to UCSF and Union Square), San Rafael, Stockton, and Walnut Creek.
Southern California Locations: Newport Beach, CA