PT Maintenance Service Worker
Bank of Labor
KANSAS CITY, KS
Equal Opportunity Employer including Disabled & Vets
Signing Bonus: $500
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-1:00pm
Under general supervision, but in accordance with established policies and procedures, the successful candidate will perform minor repair and maintenance to equipment and buildings. This individual works under the supervision and direction of Support Services Supervisor and Manager. The work of the successful candidate influences the professional image of the Bank within the community it serves.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must have reliable personal transportation and will be required to drive to all Bank and other locations as needed.
- 1 year experience in the maintenance industry. Must have knowledge of general maintenance repair.
- Demonstrated proficiency in interpersonal communications, verbal and written, is mandatory. The position requires daily interaction with vendors and employees; concise communication, translation and interpretation of various concepts are critical.
- This individual will require flexibility with work hours. Must know their physical limits and demonstrate ability to communicate.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / EXPECTATIONS:
- Job Performance Behaviors: Contributing to organization success, job effectiveness, relationships and customer satisfaction.
- General maintenance duties such as painting, repair furniture, fix doors, walls, floors, ceilings. Changing lights, ballast and minor carpentry.
- Maintenance of grounds.
- Move furniture and Equipment.
- Manage inventory on promotional items, prepare shipment for conference events.
- Vehicle Maintenance.
- Back up for Messengers
- Other duties as assigned or deemed necessary by Support Services Manager or Support Service Supervisor to ensure a continuous workflow of daily operations.
- Kneeling, reaching, climbing ladder (20 ft.), lifting up to 80lbs., pushing/pulling, driving, standing, bending and repetitive motion.