Public Relations Manager
New York City, NY
We're looking for a motivated and driven Public Relations Manager who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success. This position is either based in Los Angeles or New York.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You take charge of our PR strategy in the US and effectively develop and execute the PR plan in alignment with business priorities
- You coordinate with local and international teams to ensure an integrated and strategic PR approach that supports the overall FlixBus' initiatives and global brand
- You identify current and emerging PR trends and integrate them in applicable strategies
- You drive local, regional and national coverage for FlixBus in the United States by proactively seeking media opportunities across all media formats – print, online, broadcast and news media
- You cultivate and enhance relationships with key industry partners, media and public influencers
- You perform other exciting duties related to setting up the FlixBus business in the US as assigned
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with external communications, public relations or public affairs
- Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or a related field
- Master's degree in Public Relations or related field is preferred
- Creatively-minded, eloquent and strong ability to manage a broad range of both proactive and reactive projects
- Exceptional and clear communication and presentation skills both written and verbally
- A proven track record of delivering PR and media strategy
- Having media contacts and press relationships (economy, consumer, new venture, etc.) in our relevant markets is a plus
- Authorization for employment in the US
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: