30+ days ago
Harding Loevner is seeking a Publishing Associate to join the firm’s Investment Communications department. The Associate will be a key contributor to the firm’s communications efforts, including digital and print marketing initiatives, through coordination with the team and other departments.
The Publishing Associate will be exposed to all functions involved in the communication of our investment products and thought leadership to the Institutional and Wealth Management marketplaces. The Associate will contribute to the production of marketing collateral, prepare presentations, and apply numeracy skills to manage data used in published materials. Through collaboration with other departments, the Associate will contribute to the successful execution and distribution of the firm’s thought leadership content. The Associate will also coordinate communications through our website and social media presence to an audience of existing and potential investors. The Associate will have an opportunity to demonstrate proficiency in project management, quality control review, and aspects of website development and maintenance.
The role will interest candidates who appreciate an environment that encourages curiosity, collaboration and critical thinking, and rewards employees for initiative. The ideal candidate will be comfortable operating independently while also being a contributing member of a team.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, or related fields
• Up to three years of business communications experience
• An ability to organize and interpret quantitative information
• Proficiency in Office 365, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Teams
• Proven ability to communicate effectively
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Experience in website and social media content management systems preferred
• Experience in Adobe InDesign a plus