Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity in West Monroe, Louisiana
West Monroe, LA
Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Exceptional Compensation - Louisiana
Join HNI Healthcares life-saving Intensivist team at Glenwood Regional Medical Center in West Monroe, LA. We are seeking full-time Board Certified or Board Eligible Pulmonary Critical Care physicians to join our team. This position is open to 01 and J1 Visa candidates.
- $20,000 sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation package
- 401(K) Savings Plan with up to 4% Match
- Selection of Three Medical Insurance Plans
- Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- High Deductible Health Savings Account
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and AD&D Insurance at no cost to employee
- FREE CME
- HNICORE Program - Training and though leadership program
- HNI Clinical Academy - Three-day workshop (in-person or virtually) with University of Texas at Austin and Dell Medical School
- E&M University - Coding education, EM evaluation and management
- 24/7 access to UpToDate with VitalsMD
About the Program
- 278-Bed, State-of-the-art Hospital
- Comprehensive healthcare services including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, diagnostic imaging, maternity care, rehabilitation services, and much more.
- Level III Trauma Center
- 30-bed Open ICU
- Average 14-16 ICU and bed consults
- 2 Intensivist Days (7 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Flexible Schedule 7 on/7 off
- Backup call at night to APP
- Advanced Practitioner support
- Most advanced medical technology available
- Cerner Millennium Electronic Medical Record System
About the West Monroe Community
- Situated on the Ouachita River, West Monroe offers plenty to keep residents active and entertained.
- National Geographic named the Ouachita Reiver as one of the top 10 most beautiful rivers in the US.
- Browse the largest shopping mall in Northern Louisiana and treasure hunt in Antique Alley.
- Dine at more than 100 locally owned restaurants.
- Hike breathtaking nature trails, sip a pint of craft beer, and sample the wines of a local vineyard.
- Monroe is home to the University of Louisiana at Monroe, which offers exceptional undergraduate and graduate programs.
- For younger students, public elementary and secondary education is provided by the many schools in the Monroe City School System and the Ouachita Parish School System. There are also several excellent private schools in the region.
For more information contact:
Natalia Rabkina Lead Clinical Recruitment Specialist