Pulmonary/Critical Care Private Practice Opportunity - Southeast Houston/Webster, Texas
HCA Gulf Coast Division
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is recruiting for a BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care physician who is interested in joining a private, successful traditional single specialty Pulmonary/Critical Care group practice in the southeast Houston suburb community of Webster, Texas. Sleep medicine is also offered thru the practice.
- Fellowship trained in Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Must be willing to take some call on weekends
- Physicians with sleep training are welcome, but not required
- Group practice will offer a competitive financial package
About HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake:
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is a 490-bed tertiary regional referral center offering comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services.
- The six-tower complex features three patient towers, as well as a 42-bed ICU, including 8 Cardiovascular ICU beds, 14 Cardiac Care beds and 20-ORs.
- The hospital has also been designated a Level II Trauma Center and includes a 42-bed Level III NICU, 10-bed PICU and a Pediatric Emergency Department staffed with pediatric sub-specialists.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is the fourth facility in the nation to be designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center and the second in Texas to earn such a designation.
The desirable suburb of Clear Lake sits just 40 miles away from Houston, the nation's fourth-largest city. The most diverse city in America has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, the theater and museum districts, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper's paradise. Houston's sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are all less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area's public and private schools and availability of institutions of higher learning. Texas is a tort-reform state with no state income tax, making it an exceptional place to live and work.