Pulmonology/Critical Care, Gulf Coast, MS
Singing River Health System
Ocean Springs, MS
Outstanding opportunity for pulmonary critical care on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. This is a well-established group which is hospital employed. Coverage is provided to two hospitals within the system.
This group runs the only pulmonary hypertension center on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Advanced bronchoscopy, including EBUS, radial EBUS, and Navigational bronchoscopy is available. Additional pulmonary interventions provided by thoracic surgeon.
An active lung cancer screening program is operational in the system.
An ASSM accredited sleep center with 6 beds is run by three sleep board certified physicians.
Intensivist coverage provided for 24 bed multidisciplinary ICU. Physician extenders are also part of the group and assist in the ICU and clinics. J-1 waiver available.
Suitable candidates can expect the following:
- Competitive incentive package with a guaranteed base plus performance and production bonuses, relocation assistance or sign-on bonus, and student loan assistance
- Annual CME allowance
- Annual pledge towards licensure and fees
- Malpractice coverage provided by Singing River Health System
- Paid Time Off per Human Resources policy and procedure
- Benefit Package per Human Resources Employment Policy including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, etc.