13 days ago
Python System Test Automation Engineer for Global Device company in Cupertino, CA (REMOTE PROJECT)
As a test automation engineer, you will work to automate system level tests on advanced audio devices. To be successful in this position, you have a strong technical foundation, are able to learn new technologies quickly, show initiative, and possess excellent communication skills. You must be motivated and prepared to work both independently and cross-functionally.
You'll work with system quality assurance engineers to automate tests that validate advanced audio devices at the system level. You’ll contribute to tools and frameworks that automate validation of test processes used contract manufacturers.
Skills that are critical for success:
• Strong Python skills
• Experience designing, developing and executing automation scripts
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Experience with identifying, tracking bugs, defect tracking systems
• Experience with Git (or any other source code management/version control system)
• Experience with MacOS/Linux/Unix
Good to have:
• Experience authoring, executing, and automating unit testing
• Experience with firmware/diagnostics testing
• Experience testing embedded consumer electronics or mobile devices
• Experience setting up and maintaining continuous integration systems
• Knowledge of test-driven development
• Some experience with Ansible, Bash, Powershell
BS/MS EE/CE/CS or equivalent
Duration: 6 Months +
Location: Remote, preferred to have near Cupertino CA.