5 days ago
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• You are energetic, self-directed and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
• Intuitively coalesce towards problems with an open mind, within the context of a team
• You have exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
• You possess a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
• You are independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments
• Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing
• Provide digitally-advanced financial products to retail consumers
• Collaborate with globally-located cross functional team in building customer-centric products
• Write functional automation scripts using UI tools
• Involved in end to end testing of the application and providing sign-off
• Participate in understanding the requirements, analysis and writing test scripts
• Perform performance testing and analyze the different parameters of performance/bottlenecks and report to development team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
• B.S. or higher (Computer Science degree preferred)
• 3+ years of experience with automation testing, including tools such as Protractor, Selenium, jMeter or LoadRunner
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads, and executive level stakeholders
• Comfort with agile operating models
• Experience with microservice architecture
• Experience in Financial Services or Fintech is a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity