Quality Assurance Manager with strong customer focus and obsession of continuous quality improvement; experienced and highly committed to creating world class testing automation.
Essential Position Duties:
* Define the vision and tools needed to automate test plans and scripts for current and ongoing initiatives and programs.
* Define functional testing scenarios based on industrialization strategy and functions specifications and by using cases (customer scenarios) corresponding to functionalities to be tested.
* Manage and Communicate Quality status and test results and Escalate issues and priority arbitration to stakeholders & management.
* Define recovery plans with Development teams.
* Participate in the Go/No Go decision.
* Monitor and control testing process: steer in details QA activities, the quality improvement.
* Follow up execution of the industrialization plan according to the defined gates.
* Capitalize on feedback from incidents reported by customers to continuously improve the testing process (content and efficiency).
* Execute testing: Run defined scenarios (acceptance, convergence & non-regression) on several environments.
* Identify and qualify bugs and non-conformity areas.
* Conduct JSoX internal audit, prepare supporting documents, assist teams on audit and facilitating external audit.
* Document issues through Incident Reports raised to Development teams for resolution.
* Develop strong QA test strategy to continuously test and allow flawless continuity in the delivery cycle that minimizes risks, reduces costs, and accelerates time to market.
* Focus efforts on automation and testing strategies for continuous integration.
* Cover broad spectrum of tests including functional, performance, UI, API and more along with regression tests to ensure comprehensive test coverage.
* Lead testing on all cloud environments: Cover Functional (System tests, Acceptance Tests) & Non-functional (Multi-Tenancy, Scalability, Security, Data integrity).
* Explore tools/processes to optimize efficiency of cloud validations to make it flexible, scalable, and reduce costs.
* Oversee the development and execution of test plans and monitoring and reporting on test execution.
* Define the project / team goals aligning to the business goals and stakeholder expectations.
* Build partnership with multiple senior leadership stakeholders to facilitate successful deliverables from your organization.
* Experience with ISO audit and governance.
* Develop robust metrics that communicate the performance of the group across multiple dimensions to different stakeholders. Should be able to define mechanisms and metrics that helps to benchmark and raise the bar of team’s performance.
* Participate in project planning and estimates.
* Use Azure DevOps in the cloud to track test script completion.
* Work with internal IT and third-party development teams to resolve hardware and software issues.
* Partner with 3rd party vendors to certify and validate their solutions.
Manage and oversee the quality and release plan for the large strategic programs.
* Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
* Additional duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
* Bachelor’s in computer science or in another stream of Engineering preferred.
* 8 years QA experience.
* 2 year(s) of scripting automation of systems.
* Experience in JSoX audit preferred.
* Ability to work well in a dynamic, flexible team environment.
* Must be a resourceful and proactive self-starter.
* Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to balance high quality standards with schedule pressures.
* Ability to stay flexible and solution oriented.
* Automation of UI/Backend testing for Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
* API Testing as part of CI/CD pipeline.
* Automation of UAT.
* Azure DevOps Automation experience.
About Toyota Material Handling
Let Toyota take your career to new heights. Toyota Material Handling provides employees with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact through innovation and creativity in an unmatched culture.
Based in Columbus, Indiana, Toyota offers a full line of high-quality material handling equipment sold under the Toyota brand for over 50 years. We are proud of our large and diverse workforce. We seek individuals committed to excellence with talent, skill and innovation. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with a pleasant and challenging work environment. Life is better at Toyota.
Benefits that set Toyota apart:
· Competitive Salary bonus program
· Low-cost Medical with Free Dental and Free Vision Insurance
· Free On-Site Medical Center
· Free On-Site Recreational Complex
· On-site Pharmacy ($5 co-pay)
Affirmative Action Responsibility:
It is the Company’s policy to afford equal employment and advancement opportunity for all qualified individuals without distinction or discrimination because of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled