Quality Assurance / Quality Control
Looking for a job ASAP? Do you enjoy getting a weekly paycheck? We are looking for associates who are looking for a job they can grow in. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced team enviornment. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at (510) 963-6925.Quality Inspector: Sunday-Tuesday and every oter Wednesday 6am-6:30pm.
- Verify in-process production to make sure it meets quality requirements.
- Collaborate with engineering and production in product disposition to classify, prioritize, and triage defects and suspect materials to the appropriate team
- Work closely with manufacturing and infrastructure teams to continuously improve material acceptance criteria.
- Proactively identify and mitigate material issues before they get into production or to the customer.
- Ensure defects are contained and escalated to the appropriate department/person to drive corrective actions
- Help develop manufacturing quality processes, procedures, and provide training to appropriate production staff.
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 11 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- Production Control
- Product Handling
- High School (required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 6:30 PMRandstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About the Company
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We've never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we've expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company's history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.