Cor-Tech is hiring for a Quality Assurance Specialist role in ST Albans, VT.
Quality Assurance Specialist will focus on incoming raw material, in-process and finished product. Performs various analytical lab tests and provides technical support to problem solve quality problems to ensure the production of ice cream complies with GMP, food safety and company specifications.
2-2-3 working schedule
$200 referring bonus!
Quality Assurance Specialist Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
* Perform microbiology testing on ingredients and finished product
* Perform analytical testing on ingredients and finished product (Fat, Solids, TA, pH, etc...)
* Perform product cuts up and other organoleptic evaluation of finished product
* Perform various quality checks to include: pint weights, code verifications, product volumes, line verifications (metal detector checks, tamper band checks, etc...)
* Sample incoming trucks of cream, condensed milk, liquid sugar and eggs
*Take ingredient samples from drums, totes, etc...for analytical and microbiological testing
*prepare media and dilutions for micro testing
*Enter data from the lab testing into the computer
*preform environmental testing
* Actively participate and support Quality Improvement project teams
*Clean and maintain QA Laboratories and related equipment
Quality Assurance Specialist Qualifications:
* BA or relevant experience; must have high school diploma or equivalent
* Basic knowledge of laboratory techniques to perform lab tests and use equipment in daily operations
* Basic knowledge of food safety to participate in the identification and monitoring of critical control points is required.
* Must be able to determine work priorities and procedures.
If you are have current or previous QA experience apply today and call Faith for an interview at 802-557-2922.