Toyota Material Handling is seeking qualified candidates to join our team in Quality Engineering. This position will be responsible for improving and maintaining quality systems as they relate to manufacturing needs and customer requirements.
Essential Position Duties:
* Provide direction and leadership to manufacturing and suppliers regarding process improvements and effective countermeasure techniques for non-conforming goods and warranty.
* Responsible for leading corrective and preventive actions for assigned commodity.
* Drive aggressive implementation plans and schedules.
* Prioritize work and manage time with limited guidance.
* Conducts supplier audits and dispositions supplier ability to meet company objectives for safety, quality, & delivery.
* Travel required: Domestic & International.
* Additional duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree or 2-5 years of equivalent experience.
* Strong mechanical, hydraulic or electrical background.
* Strong blueprint reading skills.
* Deep understanding and knowledge of APQP.
* Strong analytical and research skills.
About Toyota Material Handling
Let Toyota take your career to new heights. Toyota Material Handling provides employees with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact through innovation and creativity in an unmatched culture.
Based in Columbus, Indiana, Toyota offers a full line of high-quality material handling equipment sold under the Toyota brand for over 50 years. We are proud of our large and diverse workforce. We seek individuals committed to excellence with talent, skill and innovation. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with a pleasant and challenging work environment. Life is better at Toyota.
Benefits that set Toyota apart:
* Competitive Salary bonus program
* Low cost Medical with Free Dental and Free Vision Insurance
* Free On-Site Medical Center
* Free On-Site Recreational Complex
* On-site Pharmacy ($5 co-pay)
Affirmative Action Responsibility:
It is the Company's policy to afford equal employment and advancement opportunity for all qualified individuals without distinction or discrimination because of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled