We are CAES, a technologically advanced electronics company employing more than 3,600 talented makers, thinkers, innovators, and doers nationwide. We build things that solve challenging problems from deep space to the depths of the ocean. We serve customers in defense, aerospace, security, medical, and industrial markets.
Are you searching for a career with a company that offers challenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Are you looking for a position with a company that is growing and able to offer long-term professional advancement? Searching for a company that values a friendly work environment and that values YOU? Consider CAES. #peoplefocusedmissiondriven
A career with CAES is more than just a job, it is the pathway to a bright future. Responsibilities
- Conduct audits and facilitate Corrective Actions to ensure compliance to AS 9100 & ISO-9001
- Perform QE support across all programs and value streams
- Work closely with QC inspectors and quality managers
- Create, perform and/or review First Article Inspections
- Conduct review of customer quality codes and provide quality feedback on RFQ (Request for Quotations)
- Interface with customer Supplier Quality Engineers on quality-related issues and take appropriate actions (root cause analysis, corrective actions, etc.)
- Report customer external audit conclusions and corrective actions to QA Management and site leadership
- Conduct trend analysis of defects, quality notices and customer SCARs to determine need for further analysis or corrective actions
- Provide input related to defects during MRB
- Review ECOs for engineering and/or procedure revisions to identify quality-related issues
- Work closely with manufacturing and engineering to resolve quality-related issues
- Manage root cause analysis, containment and development of corrective\preventive actions and follow-up for effectiveness
- Assist those who develop, track and report metrics, including KPIs; react to metrics by identifying and solving problems, making improvements and advancing process control
- Participate in customer program review meetings, providing input on quality impacts
- Perform Quality Engineering support to internal Operations and external customers
•Four year degree from an accredited University.
•Five (5)+ years' experience in a System-level manufacturing environment.
•Five (5)+ years' experience with Microsoft Excel skills.
•Three (3)+ years' of experience working within a team environment.
•Two (2)+ years' of experience working in an AS9100/ISO 9001 environment.
•This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by US export laws. In order to be eligible for this position, you must be a "US Person" under US export laws (or eligible for approval under a U.S. Government export license). Preferred:
•BS in engineering, physics or related technical discipline (Math, Information Technology, Quality Science) a major plus!
•Experience dealing with customer related issues and quality notes flow-down.
•Experience in New product development or manufacturing quality.
•Fluent in the use of problem solving tools (FMEA, 8D, DOE, etc.) to perform root cause analysis in a team environment.
•Lean Black belt or Six Sigma certification a plus.
•Ability to perform trend analysis and to lead teams in solving complex problems.
•Internal auditing experience in an ISO 9001/AS9100 environment a plus.
•Knowledge of Statistical Process Control. Employment Transparency:
CAES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of CAES to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. CAES will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here and the poster supplement is available here .
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here .
CAES is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to CAEScareers@cobhamaes.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.