QUALITY SYSTEMS SPECIALIST – INSPECTION READINESS Project Description:
The primary focus of the Quality Systems Specialist – Inspection Readiness role will be to support the Quality Systems Inspection Readiness activities as they apply to site internal processes. These include supporting the Self-Inspection program and development of data analysis and metrics reporting.
The role will provide support to various cross-functional teams and Subject Matter Experts and Area Leads while working closely with the Inspection Readiness team.
This is primarily an auditing and compliance role that supports the Quality Systems function at the Client's Bothell Manufacturing facility.
- Conduct audits in support of the Bothell manufacturing facility Self-Inspection Program
- Support management and execution of Bothell manufacturing facility Quality Metrics and reporting program, specific to Inspection Readiness
- Gather and Organize inspection preparation materials.
- Work with Management to schedule meeting times and discussions with key inspection-relevant personnel
- Assist in organizing and managing inspection events (Pre-, During and Post-inspection)
- Provide general administrative support as directed by the Inspection Readiness management. This will include conference rooms & calendar management, catering requests and other requests as needed.
- Provide back-up support to Inspection Readiness management
- Working knowledge of Quality Auditing in a GMP environment
- Solid organizational skills
- Efficient and accurate
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Polished communication skills and professional demeanor
- A friendly and confident personality
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prefer (1-5) year(s) relevant auditing experience in a regulated industry.
- Reasoning Ability- Applies common sense understanding to carry out detailed tasks.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in developing and reporting quality metrics.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jennifer:
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #21-01233
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE