Full-Time Radiologic Technologist: 24-36 Hours Per Week
Interested in expanding your skillset outside of a hospital or imaging center? Natick Urgent Care is fully equipped with two digital X-ray rooms and a 64 slice CT Scan.
The growth and expansion of Norwood, North Attleboro, Natick and Bellingham Urgent Care has created a Full-time and Part-Time opportunity for an experienced X-RAY Technologist and/or CT Tech in our Norwood location.
Hours of Operation: Schedule will consist of 11 hour shifts Monday through Friday and some weekend availability.
Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 7:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
SUMMARY: RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST (X-RAY) (CT)
This position is primarily responsible for relieving physicians and other medical personnel of clinical and administrative work by performing the following duties.
· Current Massachusetts DPH Radiologic Technologist License- AART (RT) and (CT)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Supports medical staff by promptly following physician orders, operating equipment to acquire images for use by physicians and physician assistants in diagnosis and treatment of patients of all ages. Recording and transmitting messages; scheduling, receiving, and announcing scheduled patients and visitors; arranging referrals and authorizations as necessary; scheduling appointments for advanced medical imaging.
· Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
· Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
· Enhances physician office reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities. All tasks will be performed under the direction/guidance by the physician or physician assistant.
Please Note: Applications will be accepted only by email. Thank you for your interest in Norwood, North Attleboro, Natick and Bellingham Urgent Care.