Job Description & Requirements
Radiological Technologist (Rad Tech) Per Diem - Providence Little Company of Mary - Torrance in California
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM This hospital is known for its strong belief in the intrinsic dignity of each person, and provides care from the perspective of the whole person: body, mind and spirit. They are dedicated to increasing access to quality care. Their core values include, Compassion, Dignity, Justice, Excellence and Integrity.
The role of the Radiology Technologists (also called an x-ray tech or radiographer) is to utilize medical imaging equipment to produce images of tissues, organs, bones, and vessels under the guidance of a physician. Care must be taken to protect the patients and themselves from improper exposure to radiation.
• 1 year of experience in an Acute Tertiary Care Facility within the last 3 years
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Current ARRT
Please complete an application online and then email
- 1 year of experience within the last year
- Current active unrestricted nursing license
- Positive references
- Pass background screen
- Current BLS
- Consistently demonstrates the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, and to customers, contracted providers, and vendors
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on moving forward with this openingJob Benefits
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Excellent Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
- Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
- FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
About the Company
Nursefinders, an AMN healthcare company, is your trusted local and per-diem nursing staffing agency, offering thousands of top-quality nursing (RN) career opportunities in the locations and times that best suit your lifestyle. With a nationwide network of offices to serve you, Nursefinders has the most exclusive contracts with top-ranked hospitals and facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiation Therapist, Radiation, Radiology, Radiation Treatment, Therapeutic Radiographer, Radiography, Allied Health, Allied, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care