Radiologist - Jacobi Medical Center (Nighthawk)
Physician Affiliate Group of New York
Physician Affiliate Group of New York, P.C. (PAGNY), is a thriving Physician led multi-specialty group that proudly provides services to NYC Health + Hospitals Corporation (H+H), the largest public healthcare system in the United States.
We are currently seeking Radiologists with a balanced experience in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology and Body Imaging; Ultrasound to include pediatric studies; other experience welcomed. Must be able to participate in education, clinical research and the supervision of residents. There will be opportunity for faculty appointment with affiliated academic partners.
This position will cover our Nighthawk NYC program.
Nighthawk NYC is a Radiology service designed to provide overnight Radiology coverage for NYC Health + Hospitals.
- The work schedule for these positions is based on a three-week rotation, working 7 straight days (10 hours on Mon - Fri and 12 hours on Sat and Sun) followed by two weeks off.
Academic Responsibilities Includes the following:
- Teaching and supervising residents
- Conduct educational lectures and seminars
- Participate in interdepartmental conferences
- Participate in scholarly activities as outlined by the Radiology RRC
- ABR certified in Diagnostic Radiology
- NYS Medical License
- Fellowship training in Emergency Radiology, Neuroradiology, Body Imaging
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience
- Ability to read CT, MRI, CR, and Emergency Nuclear Medicine Studies
- Applicants with multiple fellowships are encouraged to apply