30+ days ago
Envision Physician Services and Central Florida Regional Hospital are seeking an Interventional Radiologist to join our team located in Sanford, Florida.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Onsite coverage hours: 7a-11p, Shifts 7a-4p; 8a-5p and 5p-11pm
- Q4 IR Call
- Telerad Platform: FRESH
- Fantastic leadership and physician support
- After-hours final reads
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Competitive compensation package and generous PTO
Requirements of this position include:
- Board certified or board eligible Radiologist
- Fellowship trained in interventional radiology
- Able to support diagnostic radiology across most modalities
- 50% Interventional and 50% Diagnostic Reads
- Flexibility to cover multiple sites
Central Florida Regional Hospital is a Joint Commission accredited 226-bed hospital. The imaging center features a full range of state-of-the-art equipment including 1.5 T GE Hi-Field MRI units, 4D Ultrasound machines, Digital Mammography and more.
Central Florida Regional Hospital is a Level II Trauma Center, full-service, acute care, accredited facility that offers a full variety of services, including cardiovascular, general surgery, orthopedics, OB, emergency care, radiology and rehabilitation. Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center and is Accredited by American College of Radiology (ACR) in Mammography, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, CT and MRI
For more information, please contact Amy Moran at Amy.Moran2@HCAHealthcare.com or 850-523-2142.
100 to 499 employees