Performs radiological tests. Operates x-ray equipment to make radiographs of designated portions of the body, under the supervision of a Radiologist. Operates mobile x-ray equipment in the operating room, emergency room, or at bedside. Develops film by automatic processing. Prepares and maintains records and files as directed.
- ARRT or Registry Eligible
- Current State of Texas CMRT
- Current BLS Card (American Heart Association)
- AAS in Radiologic Technology or graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology Program
- Basic computer skills (WINDOWS technology)
- Digital imaging skills
- RIS/PACS skills
- Radiographic equipment
- Possess good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment independently; must be flexible
About the Company
In 1999, two historic Catholic charities became one, forming CHRISTUS Health and creating a unique purpose in the modern health care market - to take better care of people.
To extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, the mission that the Sisters of Charity Health Care system and Incarnate Word Health system shared for more than a century, is now also the mission of CHRISTUS Health.
Ranked among the top 10 Catholic health systems in the United States by size, the CHRISTUS Health system includes more than 40 hospitals and facilities in seven U.S. states, Chile and six states in Mexico, with assets of more than $4.6 billion.
Whether seeking care in Alexandria Louisiana, or Coahuila, Mexico, patients discover that the healing spirit is alive at CHRISTUS Health.