Pine Cliff Ranch (a subsidiary of Consolidated Investment Group) is seeking a reliable, self-motivated, productive temporary part-time Ranch Hand to assist with the overall functions and operations of the ranch located in Sedalia, CO.
This position is temporary/part-time and will last approximately from June 2021 through July/August 2021.
Please apply directly at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=d9e6fcf8-1ae3-436e-a165-b618424c6d06&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=390784&source=CC2〈=en_US
Hours: 8am – 1pm
- Assisting with reclamation process of range lands impacted by drought, noxious weeds, and rodent damage
- Responsible for irrigation, including maintaining ditches, dams, ponds, and stock ponds
- Weed control
- Soil preparation and seed plantings
- Assist Ranch Manager with all other ranch duties as requested
- High school Diploma
- Ranching/Farming experience
- Must be able to operate a tractor and ATV
- Knowledge and experience in equipment repair (preferred)
- Experience in farming operations (weed control, soil preparation, plantings, irrigation)
- Considerable physical activity. Requires heavy physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects up to 50 pounds. Physical work is a primary part (more than 70%) of this position.
- Work environment involves exposure to potentially dangerous materials and situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Work involves considerable exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
The salary range for this position is between $12.32 - $13 per hour depending on qualifications and skills.
Consolidated Investment Group LLC. is an equal employment opportunity employer.