Randall Reed’s Planet Ford 635 - Automotive Delivery Coordinator
Walk around vehicle with new car customers and inspect their vehicles after being detailed inside and out to ensure quality and informative technology delivery process.
Schedule Monday – Saturday with Sundays off and one day off during the week.
10am-7pm or 12pm-9pm are alternating schedules Monday – Friday
9am-7pm or 12pm-9pm are alternating schedules for Saturday.
Looking to hire ASAP for the Automotive Delivery Coordinator Position.
- Inspect vehicle for sings, scratches, dents, stains, spots
- Receive and process license plates from the title clerks and reach out to customers to let them know when plates have arrived.
- Install plates and registration sticker for customers.
- Follow up with customers on their experience to ensure they are satisfied and inform GSM of any customer service issues.
- Coordinate with sales consultant regarding any concerns that may arise during delivery.
- Help customers set-up the FordPass Smartphone application to work with their vehicle when compatible.
- Assist customers on the service drive who are having any technical issues with SYNC System.
- Creating daily and monthly spreadsheet reports for customer feedback scores as well as key tracking and other delivery-relevant information.
- Printing temporary license plates for new car customers.
- Stocking and keeping track of vehicle packets in the inventory closet.
Complete Online Application or Email a resume to Sheena Sharapata at SSharapata@WCAO.net. Bilingual a plus, but not required.
Randall Reed’s Planet Ford 635 is a three year consecutive Ford Triple Crown Winner and eight year consecutive Ford President’s Award Winner.