Real Estate Agent
Jersey City, NJ
Weichert, Realtors is hiring a select number of professional real estate agents for this sales office. We are looking for people that are willing to obtain their real estate sales license or have recently completed their pre-license requirements. There are also openings for experienced real estate salespersons and broker-salespersons. Candidates must be interested in building a strong, scalable real estate business and being top earners in the industry using Weichert lead generation strategies.
Weichert is one of the largest independently owned real estate companies in the country. We are in partnership with our real estate agents, co-branding them, and laser-focused on one common goal: provide the customer with the very best sales experience possible with the best agents in the industry using our advanced myWeichert leading-edge technology web platform, marketing expertise, extensive support, and our award-winning training.
Many agents, teams and even brokers have become dependent on a singular source for new customers. Weichert empowers real estate agents to easily diversify their sources of new business. The ideal candidates will take advantage of our “best of both worlds” approach of supporting our real estate agents by combining innovative tools with high-touch coaching based on real-world experience. Weichert delivers an unparalleled integrated real estate, mortgage, insurance, title settlement, home protection and moving services All Under One RoofSM.
Weichert invests in its real estate agents -- called Weichert Sales Associates -- and their business. As we work hard to help agents either improve their current sales path or launch their real estate sales career professionally and successfully, we know the ideal candidate we’re looking for will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Have or be willing to obtain a real estate salesperson license.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including being comfortable talking to new people.
- Good customer services skills.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Desire to work both as part of a cohesive team office environment while having a high degree of self-discipline, independence and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Flexibility in meeting with customers based on their convenience.
- Proficient with social media networking tools such as LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Willing to learn the latest technology using our myWeichert CRM, website and marketing platform.
- Desire to take advantage of all the free training to earn targeted income via commissions.
- Ability to make prospecting calls, work open houses and follow-up with company-generated leads.
- Ability to learn scripts and presentations and use the given company marketing materials to build more business.
Join Our Team
If you’re interested in being considered for one of the few openings complete the form below and you will receive a quick, online questionnaire to help determine the best next steps.
These positions are commission-based opportunities to propel your sales career in this industry. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Your information will be kept strictly confidential.
By applying to this job you are authorizing Weichert or affiliated employees to email and text you.
About the Company
Since 1969, Weichert, Realtors has grown from a single office into one of the nation's leading providers of homeownership services by putting our customers first.
Today, we take the most pride in our ability to go beyond "full service." For example, no one can match our ability to market homes through our comprehensive Open House program. Also our unique contact center responds to website visitors' requests for information by connecting them to a local Sales Associate within minutes; other companies take up to 24 hours or more. Even more importantly, the neighborhood knowledge and personal attention of our friendly Sales Associates can help you realize your dreams.
In recent years, we've responded to the changing needs and concerns of people like you by turning Weichert sales offices into true "one-stop" destinations for the full range of real estate products and services. Unlike many of our competitors who claim to offer this service but only have an 800 number for you to call, we have a Weichert Gold® Services Manager* you can meet in your local Weichert office. He or she has the expertise to provide mortgage solutions and advice and to streamline the delivery of homeowners and title insurance and even assist with the many details of moving.