Real Estate Photographer - Frisco
TruPlace, Inc. specializes in professional photographs and interactive floor plan tours. We are seeking talented and energetic photographers to join our growing network! Please review the position responsibilities and technical qualifications required for this position and apply today!
- Travel to and from properties. We bring the work to you and we take care of the scheduling and service.
- Provide onsite real estate style photography and create floorplan drawings.
- Electronically transmit work at the end of each workday.
- No post-production work required or permitted.
- Perform work as needed on a 1099 contract basis.
- High School/GED or equivalent work experience.
- Previous photography experience.
- Previous experience in a customer service or guest facing role.
- Must have reliable automobile transportation and insurance.
- Must have a smartphone, scanner, high-speed internet, and a personal computer.
- Must be reliable, punctual, and capable of following an appointment schedule.
- Must be able to obtain a handheld laser meter device with a distance range up to 100ft.
- Must have the following professional photography grade equipment: Full Frame DSLR Camera, 16-18mm Wide Angle Lens, and Tripod (3ft-5ft Range of Expansion).
- Previous real estate photography experience.
- Previous floorplan drawing experience.
- Comfortable working and troubleshooting independently.
- Tech savvy, and proficient with computers.
- Comfortable working at a fast pace while on your feet most of the day.
- Presentable and personable, understanding that customers deserve excellent service.
- Has a positive attitude, good sense of humor, and intellectual curiosity.
- Strong communication skills, organized, and detail oriented.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position, please submit a resume and answer allthe pre-screen questions. Thank you for your interest!