Full-timeFull-timeDayLeadershipWashington-SeattleWashington-SeattleFirst Hill Main Bldg (WA145)747 Broadway98122
Required experience/education for this position include:
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or other alternatives (Health Administration, Public Health, or Business Administration).
- 5 years of progressive leadership experience in Med-Surg Services management required, preferably in multi-institutional Med-Surg Services management.
- Licensed to practice registered nursing in state of Washington.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required at time of hire from American Heart Association (AHA) or Military Training Network (MTN).
- Current driver's license.
- Advanced experience in the area of service, human resources, business and quality management.
- Ability to lead top level management team to desirable outcomes.
- Ability to manage multiple geographical sites effectively maintaining strong professional relationships at all locations.
- Ability to effectively working with staff across different institutions to develop a standardized approach to patient care.
Our nonprofit Mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of each person we serve. Our Vision is to demonstrate the highest-quality, best-value healthcare to all we serve.Swedish is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the greater Seattle area. It is comprised of five hospital campuses (First Hill, Cherry Hill, Ballard, Edmonds and Issaquah); emergency rooms and specialty centers in Redmond and