At American Signature Inc., we believe everyone has the right to a well-furnished life. Every day, our customers embark upon their personal style journey—an adventure. To that purpose, we are committed to providing our customers with an easy and fun furniture shopping experience. The Human Resources Manager will be a business partner, co-managing the people side of the business in support of the ASI strategy. In this position, the HR Manager will solve organizational challenges with HR tools and innovations. This role will be a curator, guardian and teacher of our culture and values. This position will enable progress and be proactive in predicting, diagnosing and prescribing solutions. Human Resources Manager will report directly to the Director, Human Resources.
A successful HR Manager will ensure:
- The organizational design supports the present and future strategy
- Teams are staffed with the right people
- Behaviors model our culture and values
- Team Members receive the training necessary to be successful in their roles
- Team Members have clarity on their role, expectations, performance, and development
- Compensation and incentives support desired performance and behaviors
- Positive employee relations, engagement, and satisfaction
- A deep leadership bench through succession planning and development
- Identification, development, and retention of top performers
- Compliance to all state and federal laws
- Approximately 25% travel with a combination of day trips and overnight stays as necessary
Embody our values: Adventure Guides, Serve Others and Own it. You will:
- Be an Adventure Guide, meaning you have a passion for the business. You bring curiosity and innovation to the job. You are flexible to shifting priorities and a changing environment?
- Be a team member that Serves Others, meaning you get enjoyment out of seeing other people succeed. You put team goals first. You display strong people skills, such as empathy, selflessness and good listening
- Be someone who Owns it, meaning you take ownership and responsibility for our shared success. You are someone who proactively identifies and solves problems?
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience across multiple HR functions including experience in employee relations, talent acquisition, organizational development, compensation and benefits, training and legal compliance
- Broad and diverse “HR tool belt” that can be leveraged to solve problems in a comprehensive and innovative way
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR or related field
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships across organizations
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate across all levels
- Extreme ownership and accountability
- Demonstrated ability to influence, inspire and motivate others
- Successful track record of developing others
- Business minded
- Passion for making furniture shopping easy
If you are selected for an interview, a formal job description is available.? Your interviewer can answer any questions you may have about your role in our company.?