Regional Sales Manager - CA-21001807
Job Function:Manufacturing / Beer
Primary Location:United States-Washington-Seattle-Elysian Brewery
Posting Date:Feb 18, 2021
The Regional Sales Manager will be accountable for achieving key sales objectives through the management of multiple distributors and aggressively growing new accounts. This position will facilitate the growth and development of the brewery product mix and brand value in a defined market area.
- Monthly Communication with Commercial and High-End Teams
- Build out and communicate trackers w/Sales Analyst’s help when necessary.
- Build out wholesaler programming/incentives in collaboration with Commercial team
- Consistently educate wholesaler management and sales teams via regularly scheduled meetings, Team presentations and email updates.
- Work with logistics and coordinate with wholesalers on OOS, OOC and Forecasting issues
- Achieve sales goals focused on Key Performance Indicators
- Track sales and uncover opportunities
- Understand Portfolio Pricing Strategies in all regions. Identify opportunities
- Executes quarterly and annual reviews and strategic business planning with wholesalers.
- Recommends and implements sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Acts as the direct contact from the brewery to accounts, and wholesalers
- Review pricing – bring forward any competitive disadvantages we may have in the market and bring forward and profitable opportunities to the company.
- Presents new brands and marketing strategies to wholesalers.
- Wholesaler Point of Sales (POCM) investment planning and implementatioWorks with Wholesalers, Commercial Team’s and Key Accounts Team to execute retail programs and close distribution gaps at chain retailers.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional creative, project management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to influence others to meet business objectives while maintaining an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong business analytic skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability collaborate across departments to execute brewery goals and initiative
- Experience in all channels of business.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in CPG marketing/sales or alcohol industry preferred.
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.