Vectra.ai delivers a new class of advanced threat defense that delivers real-time detection and analysis of active network intrusions. Vectra technology picks up where perimeter security leaves off by providing deep, continuous analysis of both internal and Internet-facing network traffic to automatically detect all phases of a breach as attackers attempt to spy, spread, and steal within your network.
Vectra directly analyzes network traffic in real time using a patent-pending combination of data science, machine learning, and behavioral analysis to detect attacker behaviors and user anomalies in the network. All detections are correlated and prioritized to show an attack in context, and Vectra Networks' machine learning adapts as attacks evolve.
Vectra is seeking self-starting, highly motivated sales professional to join our Field Sales organization as a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to cover the Detroit area. This sales professional will be responsible for all revenue within their territory location and have a proven track record of exceeding sales goals by selling into the larger enterprise. We are looking for a "Hunter"; someone who isn't afraid to knock down doors at the largest enterprises and has a structured/disciplined approach to pipeline development. This RSM will partner with our world class Sales Engineering team to own the sales process from start to finish, but will also leverage any/all corporate resources to ensure we win at all levels.
This Regional Sales Manager will need to be passionate about the extraordinary value Vectra is providing to our customers while also conducting themselves with professionalism, honesty and integrity.
- Identify, cultivate and close new business sales relationships with enterprise accounts at an executive level within designated territory, this with CISO/CIO/CTO level contacts.
- Have a disciplined approach to pipeline development through leveraging Marketing, Channel partners, Customers, Sales Development team and their own ability to organically prospect.
- Develop an overall account strategy that will lead to a well-executed, team based selling effort.
- Team up with your Sales Engineer partner to deliver outstanding product demonstrations and well executed proof of concepts programs.
- Build a strong partnership with existing customers that focuses on customer retention, high renewal rates and expansion within the customer.
- Effectively forecast monthly/ quarterly revenue and communicate the status of strategic transactions to ensure you never win or lose alone.
- Strategic management of existing channel partners and development of new channel partners;
- 3-4 days a week domestic travel (and sometimes international);
- Development of strategic business plans for territory on quarterly base.
- Minimum 3+ years of Enterprise Sales experience exceeding quotas selling security, networking and/or software solutions.
- Hunter: you aren't afraid of cold-calling, breaking doors down to talk to the right people and own early stage pipeline development.
- A winner, someone who holds themselves accountable to consistent over-achievement.
- Successful experience closing complex Enterprise sales with multiple buying influences
- Experience managing and closing deals of $200K+ as well high value transactions above $1m+.
- Experience establishing and fostering strong relationships with potential partners and customers
- Ability to demo products, working independently from Sales Engineers in first customer-meetings
- Strong presentation and communications skills, translating technical features into business-values
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a highly fast paced environment.
- Experience in consultative security fields; incident response, forensic investigations, threat intelligence, penetration testing, etc.
- Public speaking experience;
- Bachelor's degree preferred.