Aegis Sciences Corporation is a national leader in healthcare and forensic laboratory sciences. We leverage innovative technology and best practices to deliver the insight and answers for healthcare providers, sports organizations, and employers.
The Regional Sales Manager, Molecular Diagnostics will meet or exceed sales objectives by promoting and selling Aegis services through professional sales techniques and long-term client relationships. He or she will play an integral role in the success of the Aegis Team to help clinicians make better decisions. Our core values are: Integrity, Accountability, Innovation, Teamwork, Respect and Excellence.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed set sales quotas while adhering to Aegis’s sales processes in an ethical, compliant manner.
- Retain and grow current accounts as well as acquire profitable new business
- Utilize cold calling other prospecting techniques to identify and obtain new clients
- Attend national and regional trade shows, conventions, and meetings to increase Aegis’s presence and name recognition through networking with industry professionals
- Provide value to all customer interactions and ensure client needs are exceeded in all areas (Client Services, Laboratory, Billing, Reporting, etc.)
- Create and implement sales and marketing plans to increase Aegis’s share of the compliance testing market that align with company focus and Area Sales Manager direction.
- Continuously learn about new services and improve selling skills
- Stay well informed about current industry trends and be able to effectively discuss the Molecular Diagnostics industry
- Prepare written presentations, reports and proposals
- Sell additional services into existing clients as well as prospect and close on new clients
- Develop positive relationships with other Aegis team members and departments
- Effectively communicate with Aegis leadership
- Travel on a daily basis with overnight travel up to 50% of the time
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in development of client surveys and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Follow all safety guidelines and report any safety concerns to supervisor
- Other duties as required and assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum of two (2) years of sales experience is required; candidates with a High school diploma and a minimum of five (5) years of documented, successful sales experience will be considered
- Experience in the Molecular Diagnostics industry (OBGYN, Infectious Disease) strongly preferred
- Must be able to travel within assigned geography
- Valid driver’s license required (must meet insurability requirements)
- Excellent oral, written, telephone and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key clients and staff
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel; experience using a CRM to record and manage sales activity is desirable
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize sales and administrative tasks
- Knowledge of managed care landscape
Aegis Sciences Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer