Central (TX, IL), TX
: Regional Sales ManagerJOB DESCRIPTION
- Develop and manage key clients (existing & prospective); monthly, quarterly, and annual prioritization based on client type and/or importance.
- Establish comprehensive understanding of all Companyproducts/services and be able to effectively promote/sell each.
- Create, maintain, and keep current all client contact records within WC Odoo system
- Respond to all incoming RFPs by phone/email within same business day; lead the quote/proposal development process including delivery to client.
- Deliver weekly sales activity report to CEO by EOD every Friday. Report to include detailed description of lead/pipeline activity and proposals issued with estimated close probability and timing.
- Prepare for and participate in weekly sales calls with management team.
- Achieve (meet or exceed) monthly sales goals by client and product/service; participate and/or lead regular review/analysis process in order to develop annual sales goals.
- Read daily industry trade publications like Inside Towers, Fierce Wireless, etc. to stay current on industry activities.
Software & Technology
- Review Electromagnetic Emission (EME) reports with clients, address questions and outline recommended mitigation.
- Review local jurisdiction EME reporting requirements to ensure report compliance.
- Learn and become a subject matter expert on FCC guidelines for RF exposure, including mitigation.
- Learn and present RF Safety Training course both in-person and via webinar.
- Learn and become subject matter expert on AM detuning and FAA filing services.
New Business Development
- Promote full portfolio of WC software products (RoofMaster, NIERTool, RFIS); coordinate participation of department managers as needed in providing clients with f2f presentation(s), product information and/or training.
- Learn RoofMaster and NIERTool software features and provide demonstrations for potential clients.
- With assistance from WC director of marketing, create a regional marketing plan.
- Actively use the Kennected Software to identify non-telcom industry connections for client diversification.
- Identify and secure other non-telecom industry, niche opportunities and statewide organizations that may suit WC products or services including, but not limited to utility, education, healthcare, commercial enterprise/REIT, etc.
- Drive opportunities through closure; negotiate key business terms and pricing.
- Attend all relevant industry events, trade shows, conferences, etc.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written skills; need to produce and publish one (1) white paper or case study every six (6) months. Examples of writing skill or writing test may be administered as part of screening process.
- Strong presentation skills; demonstrate products, lead safety training, webex presentations, meetings with clients, public hearings.
- Skilled negotiator with the ability to resolve objections independently.
- Strong account relationship skills, creative, driven, and self-motivated, with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Entrepreneurial-minded with solid business acumen.
- Ability to travel 50% of the year; prefer candidate live within 60 minutes of a major airport.
- Prior experience working in a consultative or solution sales process.
- Ability to create business cases in support of new business initiatives.
- Strong PowerPoint, Prezi and Excel skills.