Carrington Mortgage Services is a fully integrated mortgage company with mortgage lending and servicing operations and an affiliated real estate brokerage. We are part of Carrington Holding Company, LLC , which owns and operates multiple businesses that cover virtually every aspect of single family residential real estate transactions.
- 2 Weeks-Vacation
- Advancement Opportunities
- Strength and Stability
- Diverse Product Mix. Ability to go down to a 500 FHA Fico/ Non QM!!
- Industry leading compensation plan including base salary, overrides on team production, benefits.
Responsible for the management of Account Executives and broker relationship building within a Regional Sales area.Incumbents may also manage Area Sales Managers. Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise loan submissions, maintain high levels of service, and manage for high quality Account Executives within a designated geographical region.
- Responsible for achieving sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Responsible for timely completion of regional sales forecasts.
- Mentor, coach, and assist Account Executives in building & maintaining exceptional relationships with brokers and setting up new broker relationships.
- Provide oversight to Account Executives in communicating changes to Carrington loan programs, rates and/or policies to brokers.
- Responsible for communicating, implementing and maintaining marketing strategies and policy and procedure changes within assigned region.
- Ensure that all sales activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state and federal lending regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Participate in the development and facilitation of training and presentations for sales meetings, training sessions, etc.
- Provide strong leadership and direction to subordinates to ensure promotion of all corporate goals and objectives and culture.
- Manage and coach direct reports to achieve division objectives, including development of regional goals, establishing appropriate timelines, monitoring progress, and maintaining effective communication with direct reports.
- Responsible for recruiting, directing, training, developing and motivating sales force and other subordinates.
- Responsible for participating and assisting in the budgeting process.
- May attend and represent Carrington at trade shows or industry meetings.
- Work a flexible schedule and travel as necessary.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & LICENSES:
- Demonstrated sales performance and management
- Knowledge of state and federal lending regulations
- Working knowledge of databases and corporate loan origination systems.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to adapt quickly and effectively to change
- Complete understanding of credit, title, escrow, underwriting, loan processing and servicing functions
- Strong and proven decision making and problem solving ability
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, and conventional lending guidelines
- Knowledge of Encompass or equivalent system a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or equivalent system a plus
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 to 10 years mortgage banking or consumer finance
- Minimum 2 years in government mortgage experience
- Previous experience as a sales manager strongly preferred
- EEO/AAP Employer