Regional Service Manager
Driverge Vehicle Innovations
MobilityWorks®, serves the disabled community with wheelchair accessible minivans, full-size vans with lifts, as well as commercial fleet vehicles. Thousands of individuals and business clients each year benefit from the products and services we provide. Our mission is to provide wheelchair users with the mobility, independence, and personal freedom they desire. Reach out to see how you can join the team leading this effort!
Benefits & Perks of working at MobilityWorks:
- Competitive salary with monthly Bonus
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance options.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- 7 paid holidays, Personal Time Off, Social Responsibility Time.
- Employer Paid Benefits such as: Tuition Reimbursement Program, Employee Assistance Program, Life and Disability insurance.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous company match.
- Future advancement opportunities.
- An incredibly rewarding experience in a team centered environment.
The Regional Service Manager will ensure flawless execution of the service playbook with regard to all business drivers consistent with company policy, processes and procedures. This position is responsible for influencing service results within their assigned region. They will:
- Oversee all aspects of the business operations within assigned region and deliver results.
- Ensure flawless executive of the service playbook as implemented within assigned region.
- Effectively support communications regarding developed processes and procedures (ie the playbook) to ensure consistent messaging and understanding of future expectations from the service departments.
- Team with the HR Department to support hiring top talent for our service leadership roles.
- Embrace change and become a catalyst for continuous improvement and buy-in from the service team.
- Maximize employee competencies and maintain excellent work relationships within the organization.
- Travel within assigned regions to audit compliance with identified processes, influence business and support any openings to ensure minimal interruption to service operations.
- Support safety initiatives and ensure OSHA requirements, audits and safety best practices are followed.
- Forecasting and fixed operations budget input for region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management; Master’s degree (MBA) preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful supervisory experience.
- Strong value system and the highest level of personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to operate in high growth, entrepreneurial environment with integration and assimilation of acquired entities.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify solutions and provide decision-making leadership to effectively influence others, champion and implement ideas.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Demonstrated staff mentoring and development skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.