About the Job:
Webelieve each child can grow. Our team of Therapists desire to help each child succeed. Programs are individually developed to focus on the specific needs of each individual.
Pay: $20 - $25 an hour.
- Registered Behavior Technician, RBT (or BCAT, or ABAT) (Behavior Therapist) – Providing behavioral services in a home and/or community setting, and working alongside a supervisor who develops the strategies in the home program.
Who are we?
- B.I.G. Solutions works towards teaching lifetime solutions to individuals, their families, and community partnerships through evidence-based and effective treatment.
- B.I.G. Solutions exudes compassion for individuals with disabilities and desires to inspire never-ending hope.
- B.I.G. Solutions understands the crucial responsibility of doing right by the client and providing exceptional service.
- B.I.G. Solutions strongly believes everyone is a Co*STaR (“Culture of Support, Teamwork, and Respect!”).
What can we offer you?
- Very competitive pay.
- Part-time and Full-time Employment opportunities available.
- Behavior Therapist position in a home setting.
- Supervision hours for those in a BCBA program.
- Initial and ongoing paid training and supervision by BCBAs.
- Growth Level Opportunities – performance and promotion raise.
- Paid mileage and drive time.
B.I.G. Solutions candidates should be someone who:
- Is an absolute team player who likes to work together in harmony.
- Enjoys being around children. Is a “natural” when it comes to relating to them.
- Has an energetic attitude with enthusiasm for children’s success.
- Demonstrates sound judgment, great decision making, and maintaining confidentiality.
- Is able to pass the FBI & DOJ Fingerprinting requirement.
- Can provide negative TB test results.
- Has access to reliable transportation and proof of current/valid drivers’ license and auto insurance.
- Has a minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a BII/BT working with ABA in schools and/or homes.
- Is already RBT certified or has their BCAT or ABAT.
- Has a Bachelor's Degree (strongly preferred).
Why B.I.G. Solutions:
- Why not?? Just kidding! Because we have a B.I.G. sense of humor.
- Because we believe you matter! We understand that in order to provide excellent service to our clients, we need to be truly interested in creating a culture that meets your needs.
- We believe that you build the business and that ideas don’t just come from top-down; they also come from bottom-up, and from every direction.
- Because we desire to make your work and training enjoyable.
- Because we are excited to help you hone in on your unique skills.
- Because our leadership wants to lead by example, and strongly believes in being personable and genuine in our connections with you.
- Because a good portion of our lives are spent at work, so why not be involved in something as great as helping a child have a better quality of life. Plus, simultaneously having an agency that appreciates you and compensates you well. A B.I.G. Woo-hoo!
Ready, Set, GO:
- Please provide a resume and cover letter, indicating your work availability, and answer the following questions:
- Do you have an active Registered Behavior Technician Certification?
- How many years of working with ABA in-home experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?