Registered Nurse Critical Care Educator
Responsible for the development and implementation of educational experiences, programs, and special projects designed to meet the changing needs of CHRISTUS Health Shreveport-Bossier nursing and nursing associates. Provides delivery of education services with care and concern for individuals and team members.
- BSN preferred
- Advanced educational preparation desirable
- Basic understanding of education functions and processes
- Knowledgeable of current business practices and customer relations
- Demonstrates ability to apply principles of leadership, administration, global thinking and performance improvement in an organization
- Possesses excellent communication and organizational skills, and demonstrates ability to work in stressful and variable environments
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite, M/S word, M/S Excel, Internet search capabilities
- 5 years’ experience teaching adults
- 3 years’ experience in health care setting
- Current LA RN license
- BLS certification required
About the Company
In 1999, two historic Catholic charities became one, forming CHRISTUS Health and creating a unique purpose in the modern health care market - to take better care of people.
To extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, the mission that the Sisters of Charity Health Care system and Incarnate Word Health system shared for more than a century, is now also the mission of CHRISTUS Health.
Ranked among the top 10 Catholic health systems in the United States by size, the CHRISTUS Health system includes more than 40 hospitals and facilities in seven U.S. states, Chile and six states in Mexico, with assets of more than $4.6 billion.
Whether seeking care in Alexandria Louisiana, or Coahuila, Mexico, patients discover that the healing spirit is alive at CHRISTUS Health.