American Renal Associates
Registered Nurse, RN
Our Registered Nurses are on the front line of patient care, improving the quality of life of every patient. Our RN's oversee a group of patients with the support of patient care technicians to conduct patient observations, measuring stats and machine set up. This role is all about the relationships and bond you will create with patients and their families. Dialysis experience preferred. Applicant must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing. Current state nursing license required.
Why choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above the industry standard
- We recognize your most recent dialysis experience to calculate paid time off accural
- Starting salaries for experienced staff are above the industry standard
American Renal Associates (ARA) is one of the largest dialysis service providers in the United States. We provide high quality patient care to patients suffering from the most advanced stage of chronic kidney disease, known as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). We continue to expand our network of dialysis centers and improve more lives each year. Apply to become part of a team who is focused on quality patient care!
American Renal Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origins, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
#MON CB #DJW
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
About the Company
American Renal Associates
Together we can make a difference in people’s lives.
American Renal Associates (ARA) is one of the largest and fastest growing outpatient dialysis companies in the United States. We’re experiencing rapid expansion and we need you to help power our growth.
Who we are:
- ARA is a physician-driven organization where patient care and our staff come first.
- We respect and value every staff member and foster a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Clinic staff members are critical to our success, so we do everything possible to hire and retain the best people .
- High staff satisfaction results in extremely low turnover. People like to work at ARA and our staff build their careers here by growing with us.
We’re looking for caring and empathetic people who want to help others. We value and reward prior dialysis experience.
Working at ARA, you'll find:
- Our dedication to taking great care of patients.
- Competitive salaries with no salary “cap” because we value continuity in our staff.
- A full benefits package to all staff categorized as regularly working 30 or more hours per week. This includes generous medical, dental and vision plans, as well as company-paid short term disability, long term disability and life insurance.
- A desirable Paid Time Off program that combines sick, vacation and holiday time into one easy-to-use bank.
- Career development of our staff is a top priority. We promote from within and encourage everyone to develop new skills to build a career path