Z12345 LLC is currently seeking Registered Nurses to join their team!
Salary: Depending on experience
Sign-on bonus offered to candidates that meet certain qualifications, apply today!
This is a Registered Nurse position in a home healthcare setting, providing care for one adult male patient with 24/7 care. This position requires experience in the following areas: ICU, brain and spinal injury, rehab, and tracheostomy. The ideal candidate is an independent thinker, follows specific guidelines set forth for patient care, is punctual, has the ability to work in a dynamic environment, and has an attentive bedside manner.
- flexible scheduling
- fantastic teamwork environment
- PPE available and following Covid protocols
- professional development assistance and growth opportunities
- ability to learn novel therapies and machines only used in acute settings
- 3+ years of ICU experience
- 3+ years working with brain and spinal injury experience
- 2+ years of rehab experience
- 2+ years experience working with patients with a tracheostomy
- 1+ years of MetaNeb, Cough Assist, IPV experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
- Valid RN license
- Advanced knowledge of EMRs
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed
- Excellent bedside manner and communication skills
- Working knowledge of health care laws and regulations
- Follow the medication administration schedule set forth by the physician and care giver.
- Thoroughly communicate with the Clinical Nurse Liaison and other staffed medical professionals at time of report.
- Chart all medical notes to include: decannulation, emesis, increased amount of suction necessary, etc.
- Track, maintain and communicate medication and medical supplies in partnership with Management.
- Assist the rehab therapists with positioning while observing the patient's state at all times.
Indeed Hire and Z12345 LLC are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- MetaNeb, Cough Assist, IPV: 1 year (Preferred)
- working with patients with a tracheostomy: 2 years (Required)
- rehab: 2 years (Required)
- ICU: 3 years (Required)
- working with brain and spinal injury: 3 years (Required)
- Houston, TX 77024: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years