We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a part time In-Patient Registered Nurse (RN) position in the Portland area.
The in patient RN an integral part of the interdisciplinary care team and as such is responsible for admitting and coordinating appropriate care for each patient and family. The RN main job duties include and are not limited to; admissions, assessments, discharges and pronouncements.
- Licensed RN in the State of Texas is required
- 1+ years' experience as a RN - preferred
- Experience with Hospice or Home Health - preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Clean background and drug screen
- Semi-monthly pay periods - Direct Deposit
- 401(K) Plan
Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.