Nurse Practitioner - ARNP - Clinic Setting - Covid-19 Clinical Oversight - Immediate Offers
Specialty Medical has several exciting new opportunities for a Registered Nurse Practitioner (APNP), for several clinic openings throughout the state. As a Family Nurse Practitioner, you will provide clinical oversight for testing services in a unique COVID-19 patient testing environment, including onsite employer clinics, mobile sites, onsite retail location, and other possible site locations. If you meet the following qualifications, we would encourage you to apply now! Offers made immediately after phone interview.BENEFITS OF THIS POSITION:
- Pay - DOE
- Full time – 4 10 hour shifts
- Monday - Friday Shift Times
- Outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401K
- Contract and potential direct hire
- Collaborating with the medical teamenhancing operational efficiency
- Evaluate, make recommendations, co-manage and treat patients' medical needs for safe and high-quality treatment,
- Oversight ofactivities related to screening patients for COVID19
- Oversight of Point of Care COVID testing forpatients
- Patient registration in EMR, insurance verification, point of care test specimen collection/processing
- Notifying patient of results and educatingpatients on appropriate next steps based on test results
ABOUT US:Specialty Medical Staffing
- Active Family Nurse Practitioner license in good standing and active in this state.
- Current National Board Certification, Family Practice.
- Proficiency with information management and technology. Experience with EPIC preferred.
- The ability to be proficient in both speaking and writing in Spanish preferred.
is a nationwide medical staffing and recruitment firm that focuses on getting results quickly for our candidates. Our team is highly dedicated to finding you the right position that is best for your career. We focus on specialized roles and have several years of experience in successfully placing our candidates into the perfect position.
- We will help you stand out by improving your resume, setting up interviews and providing preparation so you are positioned well to stand out amongother candidates
- We will help negotiate the best salary and benefits
- We will use our vast network to provide ongoing opportunities and connections
- We will be a career coach providing input, advice andfeedback
We look forward to working with you!
Visit us at www.specialtymedicalstaffing.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact with you shortly after.Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)