28 days ago
Las Vegas, NV
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work with our client located in Las Vegas, NV. In this role, you will facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality, and cost effectiveness.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide health promotions, counseling, and education
• Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
• Direct and supervise care provided by other healthcare professionals.
• Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
• Perform/assist with procedures such as catheterizations, administration of oxygen, EKGs, phlebotomy, etc.
• Ensure proper documentation of procedures and treatments.
• Participate in the orientation and training of newly assigned personnel, as appropriate.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Nevada.
• 5+ years of nursing experience (post-graduation).
• Current BLS certification.
• Effective communication, written and oral.
• Skilled in setting up, operating, and monitoring specialized medical equipment
• Computer proficiency in basic word processing, data entry, and automated medical records.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.
InGenesis, Inc. has achieved national recognition as an industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solutions. InGenesis, Inc. supplies Fortune 500, academic and government clients with advanced workforce management and talent acquisition services. Established in 1998, InGenesis, Inc. has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies and one of the top job creators in the U.S. Our national presence, diverse service lines and expansive growth offer employees ample opportunities for professional growth and career development.
1,500 to 1,999 employees