Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical
The Woodlands, TX
Bring your knowledge and experience to a new career, backed by a system that will take you further. Nurses at Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital practice in superior settings with low nurse-to-patient ratios, high safety standards and access to unparalleled support. Our diverse group of nursing professionals demonstrate a strong commitment to practicing excellence every day — they are a group of dedicated health care professionals that you will come to trust like family.
At Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital, nurses develop their skills through a wide range of educational programs, collaborate with physicians to provide the best care and build upon a world-class reputation for excellence in patient care, education and research. We hold ourselves — and the careers we build — to a higher standard. Our growing, inclusive health care system offers:
- Superior practice settings
- Optimal nurse-to-patient ratios
- High safety standards
- Professional development & nursing education
- Meaningful collaboration with physicians
- Unparalleled support
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher from an accredited School of Nursing
- Twelve months registered nurse experience in a healthcare environment
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED
- Texas RN license or temporary TX RN license, should obtain permanent license within 90 days. Compact license acceptable according to current Board of Nursing requirements. - American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) - Other credentials and certifications as defined by unit/service line - American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC)-recognized certification in applicable specialty area preferred
Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital, a master planned campus with a 400 bed hospital – initially opening 187 beds – will ensure that we continue to deliver our special brand of health care to those who call The Woodlands home. As the eighth hospital in the Houston Methodist system, Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital is a full service hospital building upon our rich history of clinical excellence in the Texas Medical Center.
About the Company
Make your first day exceptional… at Houston Methodist.