In search of a Registered Nurse (RN) who is interested in a Per Diem opportunity. A perfect fit for those looking for some " here and there" type of supplemental income as there is no guarantee of this being a weekly and constant need. Our openings are sporadic, but you can control when you want to accept the assignment or turn it down by applying to this job posting. Registered Nurse (RN) PRN Responsibilities:
Registered Nurse (RN) PRN Job Requirements:
- In-home visit to change a medicine bag on a CADD Solis Pump.
- Conduct three in-home visits within your county over 72 hours to change the medicine bag on the CADD Solis Pump.
Changing a bag on a CADD Solis Pump is simple. If you can follow the instructions below, then you are qualified for this position. Previous bag change experience is preferred.
- Verify medication label
- Stop pump & close clamp on pump tubing and IV line.
- Remove pump tubing from the IV line and put a new cap on the pump tubing end and attach a saline syringe to the IV line. Open clamp on the IV line and flush the IV line using the push/pause method. Leave syringe attached to the IV line.
- Remove the old bag of medication from pump tubing & pull the tab off the port on the bottom of the new medication bag and insert spike portion up into bag using a twisting motion.
- Remove the saline syringe from the IV line & attach pump tubing to the IV line & open clamp on pump tubing.
- Start pump: Press the STOP/START key. Press the Y key to start the pump.
- Dispose of all used supplies by double bagging and placing them in the trash.