Registered Nurse (RN)
Marshfield Medical Center - Weston
- All positions offer eligibility for a $10,000 recruitment bonus paid on the first paycheck of employment
- Relocation assistance may also be available
- R-0017030 Registered Nurse-Hospital-Med/Surg, Part-time, 36 hours, Variable work shifts including a weekend and holiday rotation, Full-time benefits
- R-0017092 Registered Nurse-Hospital-Intermediate Care Unit, Part-time, 36 hours, Variable work shifts including a weekend and holiday rotation, Full-time benefits
- R-0017157 Registered Nurse – Acute – Intensive Care Unit, Part-time, 36 hours, Variable work shifts including a weekend and holiday rotation, Full-time benefits
Marshfield Medical Center – Weston offers a wide range of advanced care services to individuals in Central Wisconsin including primary care, urgent care, lab services, radiology, pharmacy, family care, cancer care, pediatrics, and more.
The Registered Nurse-Hospital functions as a vital member of the healthcare team by demonstrating a customer/patient focus, effective communication, professionalism self-development, and teamwork. The individual utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate comprehensive care provided to selected patient populations and their families. The Registered Nurse-Hospital is expected to demonstrate excellent clinical, problem-solving, interpersonal and leadership skills and make decisions consistent with hospital policies, department protocols/guidelines, and the Wisconsin Nurse Practice Act.
Please visit https://marshfieldclinic.org/careers for more detailed information on each opportunity.
- Diploma or degree in nursing; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Two years hospital nursing experience preferred, but not required
- Current State of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or Nurse Compact License.
- Additional department-specific certifications, licenses, or memberships may be required (varies by department/location).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification awarded by the American Heart Association (AHA) within three months of hire; at time of hire preferred
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- A low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing.
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
We offer competitive wages, employer funded retirement, comprehensive benefit package, and 401(k)!
Questions may be directed to Diane Jonas at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about each position and apply online through our Career Center at: https://marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by Keyword: Registered Nurse or R-#
Marshfield Medical Center - Weston, 3400 Ministry Pkwy, Weston, WI 54476
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law, veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Marshfield Medical Center - Weston
Marshfield Clinic Health System is the largest private group medical practice in Wisconsin and one of the largest in the United States, with more than 1,200 medical providers representing 90 specialties and subspecialties. The System has more than 50 locations in 34 Wisconsin communities in northern, central and western Wisconsin, including hospitals in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Ladysmith, Minocqua, Neillsville, Park Falls, Rice Lake, Weston, and Beaver Dam.