Western Tidewater Community Service Board welcomes you to join our team!
At WTCSB our mission is to provide a coordinated system of quality recovery oriented care in Mental Health, Intellectual Disability, and Substance Abuse Services to the citizens of the cities of Franklin and Suffolk and the counties of Isle of Wight and Southampton. We continually strive to value staff, support diversity, and promote excellence and personal choice in the provision of consumer care.
We are seeking qualified Registered Nurses for Assisted Living Facility (Tidewater COVE)
**Gero-Psychiatric, Mental Health, or ID/DD experience is preferred for this position. **
Responsibilities and Duties for RN:
- Implement Nursing and Care Management Services across the continuum of care
- Implementing and maintaining Individual Service Plans
- Conducting on-going physical and mental assessments
- Monitoring consumer safety
- Providing guidance to behavioral staff on medical treatment needs and assessments
- Monitoring and education regarding medication compliance and side effects.
- Coordinating care with physicians, nurse practitioners, and/or other agency and external service providers as needed
- Maintaining documentation in accordance with state/federal regulations and agency policy.
- Compliance with agency policies and procedures, and adhere to all relevant local, state, and federal legal and regulatory requirements
Qualifications and Skills for RN:
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse
- At least 1 year of experience in the nursing field
- A minimum of one (1) year work experience in the provision of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness
- Valid current driver’s license and acceptable DMV record at time of hire and continuously thereafter during employment with WTCSB
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Preferred: Experience using Electronic medical records; basic knowledge of Medicaid/Medicare
Benefits for Full-Time RN:
- Health Insurance/Life Insurance
- Retirement/Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Vacation/Sick leave
- Legal Resources
Must be able to work Days, Nights/Overnights, and Weekends
Submit your application and resume via Indeed, or via traditional mail to 7025 Harbour View Blvd. Suite 119, Suffolk, VA 23435. ONLY APPLICANTS SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years