30+ days ago
El Paso, TX
Acute Care Hospital - El Paso, TX
Shift: Full-time 7P 7A, AND 7A 7P
As a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) you will perform the critical care and diagnostic procedures utilized in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiopulmonary diseases on patients of all ages. As a member of the patient focused care team you will be responsible for performing basic respiratory equipment maintenance, quality control measures and other administrative or technical tasks.
6 months Clinical experience in an acute care
Associates in Respiratory from an accredited program
Licenses and Certifications:
Current Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
· Current Texas Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) license - MUST HAVE
· Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
· Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification preferred
· Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification preferred
· Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification preferred
· Sugar, Temperature, Airway, Blood pressure, Lab work, and Emotional support (S.T.A.B.L.E.) Neonatal Education Program Certification preferred
Up to 15k Sign on bonus available and relocation assistance available for qualified candidate.