Regulatory Data Analyst
This is a remote position.
Our client has an immediate need for a Regulatory Data Analyst who will be responsible for systems analysis, configuration, integration, and enhancement activities, as well as related maintenance and support.
- Masters in Quantitative Finance / MBA in Finance / CFA / Certified Treasury
- 3 - 8 years of experience working as a Business Analyst or a Data Analyst
- < 1 year of experience in Financial analysis or modeling for Asset Liability Management or Treasury Management or Liquidity Risk Management or Liquidity Regulations
- Experience in Banking, Financial markets and products with ability to analyze Liquidity
- Experience with FR 2052a, Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR), Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR)
- Experience with SQL for data analysis in Oracle and Teradata databases
- Experience with Python / R and application of analytical and statistical methodologies to financial analysis
- Experience with Excel, with exposure to BI tools such as Tableau / Microsoft Power BI / Oracle BI
- Experience with Data Security is plus
- Experience with Application/ Onboarding/ API is a plus
- Experience with MicroServices a plus
- Creating and developing Epic and user stories
- Identifying and analyzing business and technical requirements
- Ensuring traceability to epics and test scripts
- Collaborating across crews to gather requirements and solutions
Why Work for ConsultUSA:
- ConsultUSA offers competitive salaries, major medical (PPO or HDHP w/ HSA), dental, and vision insurance plans, and 401k plan with immediate eligibility for both salary and hourly employees
- ConsultUSA hosts several outings and events, holiday and summer parties, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year for employees
- We will work with you to obtain training for in-demand technologies and prepare you for industry-recognized certification exams
- ConsultUSA offers Business Analysis and Project Management training through our Project Management Institute (PMI)® award-winning sister company, PMCentersUSA
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, ancestry, or status as a covered veteran as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable federal, state, and local laws applicable to ConsultUSA.
For a complete listing of all ConsultUSA jobs please visit www.consultusa.com
Follow us on Twitter: @ConsultUSA_Jobs
About the Company
ConsultUSA specializes in Project Management and Business Analysis focused IT positions within various industries. We also offer challenging technical engagements in Application Development, Data Warehouse/BI, QA, & Network Engineering. We are partnered with solutions company PMCentersUSA, a PMI® award-winning consulting & training organization and GSA contract holder. Together, we offer exceptional career choices for talented individuals to assist our clients with their IT project-based needs, strategic business projects, & organizational improvement initiatives. We offer a range of outstanding benefits including a 401K Savings Plan with Employer Matching for both salaried and hourly employees. Other benefits for salaried employees include: Healthcare Insurance (medical, dental & vision), Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off & Industry Certification cost reimbursement. Once on board, a dedicated Account Manager will work with you to identify specific goals to help you advance in your career and provide you with free enrollment in our professional development courses through PMCentersUSA.